Yes, Arizona’s official nickname comes from its most famous feature: the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon is one of the most famous and recognizable natural features in the world. But Arizona is home to 21 other national park sites! These include recreation sites like Lake Mead, cultural sites like Navajo National Monument, and even tribal national park sites like Monument Valley. Quirky Sedona, historic Tombstone, and retro Route 66 can all be added to your Arizona agenda.
Most travelers worry about missing out on the best sites. We have detailed itineraries that give you a step-by-step game plan so you can get to the best sites at the right times!
- Walnut Canyon
- Sunset Crater Volcano
- Wupatki National Monument
- 4 Corners Region
- Hoover Dam
- Lake Mead
- How to visit Horseshoe Bend near Page, Arizona
- Cliff Dwellings in Navajo National Monument in Arizona
- Navajo Bridge & Lees Ferry near Page, AZ: Underrated Grand Canyon Sites!
- The Best Of Page, Arizona (13 min)
- Antelope Canyon: Our Full Review (24 min)
- The Best Things to Do in Monument Valley (13 min)
- What We Wish We Knew Before Visiting Monument Valley (21 min)
- The Don’ts of Monument Valley (10 min)
- 11 Great Things to Do at Jacob Lake, AZ (16 min)
- Bearizona: A Fun Stop on the Way to the Grand Canyon (7 min)