Your Grand Teton Itinerary
Most travelers spend hours or days trying to figure out the most popular sites and hidden gems to visit. We create detailed itineraries that give you a step-by-step game plan so you can get to the best places at the right times and have a trip your family will remember forever!
Though it’s often an add-on to a Yellowstone vacation, Grand Teton has every bit of the variety, scenery, and wildlife that Yellowstone has. The Three Tetons dominate the skyline from anywhere in the Jackson Hole valley. Sitting below Grand Teton Peak is Jenny Lake, the crown jewel of the national park. Float along the Snake River, watch an unforgettable sunrise, and look for massive moose wandering through the valley.
- Jenny Lake. The crown jewel of Grand Teton; take a boat ride across the lake and hike to Inspiration Point.
- Jackson. Where Old West meets upscale, this is a love-it-or-hate-it town.
- Mormon Row. Historic district with photo ops and possible wildlife sightings.
- Granite Hot Springs. Get away from the crowds with these hot springs in the mountains.
- Colter Bay. Jackson Lake boating access, lodging, camping, and dining.
- Teton Village. Take the gondola to the top for spectacular views of Jackson Hole.
- Dubois. A lesser-visited version of Jackson, the Military Vehicle Museum is a must-visit!
- Snake River. The Snake River is the lifeblood of the valley; a scenic float or whitewater raft along the river is a must!
- How to Plan the Perfect Trip to Grand Teton: Everything You Need to Know
- 10 Things to Know About River Rafting in Grand Teton and Jackson Hole
- Triangle X River Float in Grand Teton: Our Honest Review
- Where Can You Find Wildlife in Grand Teton?
- Flying to Yellowstone and Grand Teton? Here’s What you Need to Know
- Where to Stay in Grand Teton & Jackson Hole: A Complete Guide
- Camping in Grand Teton & Jackson Hole: The Best Campgrounds Plus What You Need to Know
- The Ultimate Packing Guide for Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- Bear Spray: Everything You Need to Know Before Using It
- Where to Eat in Jackson and Grand Teton
- Grand Teton Trip Planner (50 min)
- The Wonderful Wind Rivers of Wyoming (40 min)
- Secrets of Visiting Grand Teton (10 min)
- 10 Great Things to Do in Grand Teton & Jackson Hole (16 min)
- The Best of Jackson, Wyoming: 14 things to do (14 min)
- 13 Free or Cheap Things to Do in Jackson, Wyoming (10 min)
- How to do Jenny Lake, Hidden Falls, & Inspiration Point (12 min)
- The Best Places to Find Animals at Grand Teton National Park (9 min)
- 6 Things to Do Near Grand Teton National Park (7 min)
- A Practical Top Ten list for Grand Teton (28 min)
- Where to Stay in Grand Teton & Jackson Hole (12 min)
- Our Favorite Places to Eat in Grand Teton & Jackson (10 min)
- How to Get GREAT Photos at Grand Teton: 8 Places You Should Know About (8 min)