Your Jasper National Park Itinerary
Most travelers spend hours or days trying to figure out the most popular sites and hidden gems to visit. We create detailed itineraries that give you a step-by-step game plan so you can get to the best places at the right times and have a trip your family will remember forever!
Jasper National Park is a stunning wilderness area in the Canadian Rockies, covering over 11,000 square kilometers of forests, mountains, glaciers, and rivers. Home to an abundance of wildlife, including grizzly bears, elk, and caribou. Visitors can explore the park’s hiking trails, hot springs, and crystal-clear lakes. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the world’s second-largest dark sky preserve, as well as, one of Canada’s most beloved national parks.
- Icefields Parkway. A breathtaking highway connecting Banff and Jasper National Parks, offering panoramic views of the Canadian Rockies, glaciers, emerald lakes, and wildlife sightings.
- Athabasca Falls. A powerful and picturesque waterfall.
- Maligne Canyon. An impressive geological feature with narrow gorges and cascading waterfalls.
- Maligne Lake. A glacier-fed lake surrounded by snow-and-ice-capped mountains and offering year-round recreational activities.
- Sunwapta Falls. A magnificent waterfall known for its roaring cascades and stunning natural surroundings.
- Pyramid Lake. A serene lake featuring scenic views and recreational activities, including fishing and kayaking.
- Town of Jasper. A charming mountain town located inside Jasper National Park.
- Mount Edith Cavell. A majestic peak with stunning glaciers, alpine meadows, and hiking trails.
- Columbia Icefield Area and Athabasca Glacier. The largest icefield in the Rocky Mountains featuring awe-inspiring natural wonders with glacier walks and gorgeous panoramic views.
- Miette Hot Springs. A natural hot springs offering relaxation and therapeutic benefits.
- Valley of Five Lakes. A scenic area featuring five pristine lakes and hiking trails.
- Town of Banff. Canada’s first municipality located inside a national park: Banff National Park. Known for its gorgeous natural scenery and outdoor recreational activities.