Your Arches National Park Itinerary
Most travelers spend hours or days trying to figure out the most popular sites and hidden gems to visit. We create detailed itineraries that give you a step-by-step game plan so you can get to the best places at the right times and have a trip your family will remember forever!
Arches looks like a giant baby had some fun with play-doh. It’s a collection of dispersed formations, including several arches. The most famous is Delicate Arch, which has become a symbol of Utah. But there are many other fun formations: Balanced Rock, the Three Gossips, Park Avenue, the Windows, and Dark Angel, to name a few. Drive the wonderfully scenic drive, and make sure to get out on one of many delightful hikes to see more arches!
- Courthouse Towers. Quirky and fun formations, including Park Avenue, serving as an introduction to Arches.
- The Windows. A wonderful section of the park with 5 arches, including fabulous Double Arch.
- Delicate Arch. The most famous arch in the world and a symbol for the state of Utah.
- Fiery Furnace. An unforgettable maze of red rock walls and arches (permit only).
- Devils Garden. Go arch-hunting in this unique area filled with tons of variety.
- Klondike Bluffs. An absolute hidden gem, containing Tower Arch and Marching Men formations.
- Moab. Outdoor adventure town that is inseparable from Arches National Park.
- Canyonlands. Located nearby and a must-see stop to add on to your Arches visit!
- Hiking in the Desert: 11 Things to Know Before You Go
- When is Arches Open & When is the Best Time to Visit?
- Can’t Get a Reservation for Arches? Here are 9 Things to Do Nearby.
- 9 Great Places to Stay When Visiting Arches, Canyonlands, and Moab
- Best Places to Eat in Moab, Arches, & Canyonlands
- Arches 101 For First-Time Visitors (14 min)
- 7 FREE but AWESOME Things to Do in Moab, Utah (10 min)
- John Wesley Powell Museum in Green River, UT (6 min)
- What You Can Do in Moab, Utah in a Week! (12 min)
- 13 Mistakes to Avoid in Moab, Utah [Arches & Canyonlands] (10 min)
- How to Hike to the Famous DELICATE ARCH in Arches National Park (8 min)
- How to Hike Devils Garden in Arches National Park (9 min)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Delicate Arch (6 min)