Your Moab Itinerary
Most travelers spend hours or days trying to figure out the most popular sites and hidden gems to visit. We create detailed itineraries that give you a step-by-step game plan so you can get to the best places at the right times and have a trip your family will remember forever!
Moab is home to two of Utah’s five national parks, as well as one of the most amazing state parks in the country! Moab is unusual in that it’s NOT just a gateway town for national parks. It’s a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts of all types. Off-roading (Jeep or ATV), river rafting, rock climbing, horseback riding, sky jumping, biking, and hiking are all popular activities in Moab. The city has staked its claim to hosting the best outdoor fun in the entire country.
- Arches. The most popular attraction in Moab, a delightful national park with many formations.
- Canyonlands. Not as popular as Arches, but just as amazing. The views just go on…forever.
- Dead Horse Point. State park with views of the Colorado River below.
- Scenic Byway 128. Scenic drive through a canyon just outside of Moab.
- Corona Arch. Popular hike to an arch NOT in Arches National Park.
- Green River. Small town that can be used as a home base to visit Moab and other attractions.
- Potash Road. Scenic road with a variety of attractions near Moab.
- La Sal Loop. Scenic drive through the towering La Sal Mountains.
- Gemini Bridges. Beginner offroading trail with rewarding formations at the end.
- Sego Canyon. Small canyon near Moab with petroglyphs and a ghost town.
- Can’t Get a Reservation for Arches? Here Are 9 Great Things to do Nearby
- Hiking in the Desert: 11 Things to Know Before You Go
- When is Arches Open & When is the Best Time to Visit?
- 9 Great Places to Stay When Visiting Arches, Canyonlands, and Moab
- Best Places to Eat in Moab, Arches, & Canyonlands
- 7 FREE but AWESOME Things to Do in Moab, Utah (10 min)
- What You Can Do in Moab, Utah in a Week! (12 min)
- 13 Mistakes to Avoid in Moab, Utah [Arches & Canyonlands] (10 min)
- The Perfect Day Trip From Moab To Monument Valley (16 min)
- Our Heart-Pounding Off-Road Adventure On Moab’s Best Jeep Trail (11 min)