Your Glacier National Park Itinerary
Most travelers spend hours or days trying to figure out the most popular sites and hidden gems to visit. We create detailed itineraries that give you a step-by-step game plan so you can get to the best places at the right times and have a trip your family will remember forever!
Few places on the planet look as perfectly carved by God as Glacier. Each valley in the park has picture-perfect U-shaped valleys filled with lakes, waterfalls, and wildflowers. The most famous feature of the park is the Going-to-the-Sun road, an engineering marvel designed to get you from one side of the park to the other. Glacier has so many ways to enjoy its scenic beauty: Kayaking, boat rides, Red Bus Tours, or just enjoying the views from one of its historic lodges.
- North Fork. A remote wilderness area perfect for hiking, fishing, and wildlife watching.
- Waterton Lakes. A scenic Canadian counterpart to Glacier National Park, offering hiking trails, wildlife, and stunning views.
- West Glacier. The main entrance to Glacier, offering stunning scenery and outdoor activities.
- Apgar Village. A charming lakeside community with shops, lodging, and activities.
- Lake McDonald. A serene alpine lake with crystal-clear waters and breathtaking views.
- Logan Pass. An amazing alpine landscape with hiking trails and wildlife viewing.
- Many Glacier. A stunning area of Glacier National Park with hiking trails, boat tours, and abundant wildlife.
- Going to the Sun Road. One of the most scenic mountain drives in the United States.
- Two Medicine. A tranquil valley with hiking trails, fishing, and camping opportunities.
- East Glacier. A gateway to Glacier, offering hiking trails, historic lodges, and stunning views.
- St. Mary. A picturesque town with access to hiking trails and scenic drives.
- Glacier Boat Tours: An expert’s advice and helpful tips
- How to do the Grinnell Glacier hike and Many Glacier boat tour (from a former guide)
- Can you swim in Glacier National Park?
- Everything You Need to Know about Lodging in Glacier National Park
- Many Glacier Hotel: Should You Stay Here? An Honest Review
- Glacier’s Swiftcurrent Motor Inn: Should You Stay Here? An Honest Review
- Glacier Park Lodge (East Glacier): Should You Stay Here? An Honest Review
- Prince of Wales Hotel in Waterton Lakes: My Honest Review
- Glacier’s Lake McDonald Lodge: my complete review & tips
- Glacier’s Belton Chalet: Should you stay here? An honest review
- 9 great places to eat in Glacier National Park (plus our favorites)
- Do I need bear spray in Glacier National Park?
- Bear Spray: Everything you need to know before using it
- The Best of Glacier: The Complete Guide (35 min)
- Glacier Trip Planner: What to Know Before Visiting (62 min)
- Where To Stay At Glacier National Park | Reviewing Each Lodge In The Park (29 min)
- Glacier Food Tour: Searching For The Best Eats In Glacier National Park (21 min)
- Glacier’s Scenic Boat Rides: What You Need to Know (14 min)
- What to Pack for your Trip to Glacier National Park! (16 min)
- Glacier’s Going-to-the-Sun Road: 10 Things to Know Before You Go! (13 min)
- Glacier Reservations in 2023: What You Need to Know (7 min)
- 10 Fun Things To Do In Waterton Lakes National Park (15 min)
- How To Hike To Grinnell Glacier + Many Glacier Boat Rides In Glacier National Park (12 min)
- Do’s & Don’ts Of Glacier National Park (10 min)