Your Bryce Canyon National Park Itinerary
Most travelers spend hours or days trying to figure out the most popular sites and hidden gems to visit. We create detailed itineraries that give you a step-by-step game plan so you can get to the best places at the right times and have a trip your family will remember forever!
Bryce Canyon is famous for its hoodoos – gigantic towers of red rock all bunched together. Bryce has the largest concentration of hoodoos anywhere in the world. Standing on the edge of the amphitheater – the name given to the most dense part of the canyon – is one of the most visually stunning sites you’ll ever see. Bryce Canyon is a playful place. It’s textured and visually rich. It’s not imposing like the Grand Canyon. It doesn’t feel majestic like Zion. It invites you inside the formations to explore the canyon. You just HAVE to walk amongst those Hoodoos!
- Scenic Route 12. All-American scenic road.
- The Amphitheater. See majestic hoodoo formations and unforgettable scenic vistas while hiking the trails.
- Queens Garden Trail. The most popular trail, it winds through the hoodoos at the bottom of the canyon.
- Peekaboo Trail. Longer and less crowded than Queens Garden, but it still gets you among the hoodoos.
- Rainbow Point. A great spot to see the perspective of the canyon.
- Bryce Canyon City. The gateway to Bryce Canyon with awesome western hospitality.
- Red Canyon. See vibrant hoodoos on this scenic drive with hiking trails along the way.
- Fairyland Trail. Longer but wonderfully varied hike.
- Bryce Canyon Lodge. Cozy accommodations inside the park with rustic charm and amazing views.
- Best Places to Stay at Bryce Canyon
- Best Places to Eat at Bryce Canyon
- Does Bryce Canyon Require Reservations? 10 Things to Know Before You Go
- 45 Things to Do in and Around Bryce Canyon
- Bryce Canyon Horse Rides: 9 Options and Our Review
- The Best Places to Watch a Sunrise or Sunset at Bryce Canyon
- How to Ride a Bike into Bryce Canyon: Rentals, E-bikes, Trails, and More
- The Best ATV Rentals, Tours, and Trails near Bryce Canyon
- 11 Cool Side Trips Between Zion and Bryce
- Are There Shuttles at Bryce Canyon? How to Get Around Bryce Canyon
- Maps of Bryce Canyon (and more) You Need to Plan Your Trip
- Hiking in the Desert: 11 Things to Know Before You Go
- Bryce Canyon Trip Planner – Watch Before Visiting! (45 min)
- Watch Before Visiting Bryce Canyon! (12 min)
- The Best Of Bryce Canyon: 17 Great Things To Do (16 min)
- How To Ride A Horse Into Bryce Canyon National Park (7 min)
- Bryce Canyon’s Scenic Drive (7 min)
- Eight Quirky Things To Do Between Zion & Bryce (12 min)
- Ruby’s Inn At Bryce Canyon National Park (7 min)