Grand Teton Bundle (Itinerary + Audio Guide)
SAVE money with this bundle!
Like having your OWN PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE — for a fraction of the cost!
Let a history professor (me) take you on a tour of Grand Teton!
See THE BEST of Grand Teton!
LEARN about the park!
This bundle comes with both our ITINERARY, which gives you a game plan for each day, and our AUDIO GUIDE, which helps you learn about the park.
The ITINERARY contains:
- A PDF file to print or save to your tablet.
- 26 pages of detailed information about Grand Teton and how to see it.
- A 3-day itinerary, covering the BEST of Grand Teton (also works for a 1-day or 2-day visit).
- A step-by-step guide for what to do and see each day, with flexibility to fit your schedule.
- A game plan to see more wildlife, with multiple trips to the best wildlife areas at the right times.
- 20 maps and images to help you orient as you follow the itinerary.
Don’t worry that this itinerary won’t work with your plans: This is designed to be flexible, depending on where you will be staying. You can reorder the days, and it works for any amount of days you are visiting the park.
This is NOT just a collection of basic charts and weather information you can easily find on your own.
The AUDIO GUIDE contains:
- About 3 hours of stories and information.
- Nine chapters of content (.mp3 files to download to your device)
- Each .mp3 file is a topic or lesson about the park.
- Each one is 10-20 minutes long, and full of stories about the Tetons, Jackson Hole, wildlife, and the West.
- They correspond with the Itinerary, which tells you when to listen to each chapter.
- The titles of these audio segments are:
- Meet the Tetons
- Three Stories
- The Fight for Jackson Hole
- Dude Ranches
- The Murie Family
- The Meaning of the West
- Colter’s Run
- Bear 399
- The National Elk Refuge
You will need to save the .mp3 files to your phone or tablet. When you purchase the guide, it will come with instructions showing you how to save the files to your device.
You will need a way to listen to them while driving, such as:
- bluetooth connection
- cable connection
- earbuds or wireless ear pods