Yellowstone Bundle (Itinerary + Audio Guide)
SAVE money with this bundle!
Like having your OWN PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE — for a fraction of the cost!
Let a history professor (me) take you on a tour of Yellowstone!
See THE BEST of Yellowstone!
LEARN about the park!
This bundle comes with both our ITINERARY, which gives you a game plan for each day, and our AUDIO GUIDE, which helps you learn about the park.
The ITINERARY contains:
- A PDF file to print or save to your tablet.
- 27 pages of detailed information about Yellowstone and how to see it.
- A 4-day itinerary, covering the BEST of Yellowstone (also works for a 1-6 days, because of the amount of sites it covers).
- A step-by-step guide for what to do and see each day, with flexibility to fit your schedule.
- A game plan to see more wildlife, with historical maps of wildlife sightings for reference.
- A game plan to see more geysers erupt.
- 40 maps and images to help you orient as you follow the itinerary.
- Historical photos and information about each site to go along with the audio guide.
Don’t worry that this itinerary won’t work with your plans: This is designed to be flexible, depending on where you will be staying. You can reorder the days, and it works for any amount of days you are visiting the park.
This is NOT just a collection of basic charts and weather information you can easily find on your own.
The AUDIO GUIDE contains:
- About 3 hours of stories and information.
- Thirteen chapters of content (.mp3 files to download to your device)
- Each .mp3 file is a topic or lesson about the park.
- Each one is 10-25 minutes long, and full of stories about the Yellowstone, people, geysers, wildlife, and the West.
- They correspond with the Itinerary, which tells you when to listen to each chapter. However, you can listen to them anytime (even at home).
- The titles of these audio segments are:
- Introduction: Yellowstone, the World’s First National Park?
- Old Faithful & the Old Faithful Inn
- The Nez Perce Trail
- Discovering Yellowstone
- Lost in Yellowstone
- The Fires of 1988
- The Yellowstone Earthquake of 1959
- The Wolves of Yellowstone
- Bison, Symbol of the West
- Feeding Bears
You will need to save the .mp3 files to your phone or tablet. When you purchase the guide, it will come with instructions showing you how to save the files to your device.
You will need a way to listen to them while driving, such as:
- bluetooth connection
- cable connection
- earbuds or wireless ear pods